Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Can we have...

From: Steve Kudlak <stevex11 () sbcglobal net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 02:43:33 -0800

Brian Anderson wrote:

G'day,

I enjoy reading some of the messages in the Full Disclosure list however I opt to receive the list as a daily digest. This has the problem (for me) that I have to scroll thru the entire email message looking for the item(s) that I want to read.

Another list I subscribe to (Mailman-Users) has the following header...

... which (when using Thunderbird) nicely provides a method to jump to just the item(s) that I want to read.

I have previously messaged the List-Owner regarding adding this however he suggested I ask the list so here I am.

Do you believe that this is "good idea" and should be implemented?

Thanks
BJA

For whom would it break thingss? I used to live in Northern West Virginia and was caught in a very technophobic area with few technophile friends. I used to like this thing called "Dimestore Productions" but the guy who controlled it was in Metro Cleveland and had DSL and nice stuff already.. He would just implement things and it would break things for many people and he would just assume "Oh well they can't keep up..." I gave up on them for that reason.

So is there anyone would this would break something for, or force them to use a Browser/Mail Handler they don't like? Right now I read my mail with Thunderbird, but unless I can find the switch that let's me tweak the "forwarding mechanism" so it does not forward things as attachments which many people just won't open I will go back to plain Mozilla/Netscape.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html