Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Can we have...

From: Harry de Grote <rik.bobbaers () cc kuleuven ac be>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:13:59 +0100

Op Tuesday 25 January 2005 05:35, Etaoin Shrdlu sgreifde:

It is not at all a good idea. I don't read the list in a digest, and
can't see why I should Might I suggest either using a gmail account to
subscribe, or channeling it in as a newsgroup (ala Usenet), which will
allow you to have what you want, and not inconvenience the rest of us.

Anything not plaintext just doesn't belong on a security mailing list.

i second that (if it comes to voting)

i wouldn't want any binaries being posted in here. just clear text (not even
html!!)

then again... that's just my 2 eurocents

--
harry
aka Rik Bobbaers

K.U.Leuven - LUDIT             -=- Tel: +32 485 52 71 50
Rik.Bobbaers () cc kuleuven ac be -=- http://harry.ulyssis.org

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human
        stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"
--A. Einstein
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html