Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Can we have...

From: Brian Anderson <b.anderson () ecu edu au>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:49:55 +0800

G'day,

I enjoy reading some of the messages in the Full Disclosure list however I opt to receive the list as a daily digest. This has the problem (for me) that I have to scroll thru the entire email message looking for the item(s) that I want to read.

Another list I subscribe to (Mailman-Users) has the following header...

... which (when using Thunderbird) nicely provides a method to jump to just the item(s) that I want to read.

I have previously messaged the List-Owner regarding adding this however he suggested I ask the list so here I am.

Do you believe that this is "good idea" and should be implemented?

Thanks
BJA
--
Brian Anderson       Email: b.anderson () ecu edu au |
Information Security          Phone: 08 6304 6848 | /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign