Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Phishing Alert: Inland Revenue Service

From: mjcarter () ihug co nz
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 13:47:58 +1300

This might be a more appropriate list for phishing
'discussions'

phishing () securityfocus com

http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/135/description

"discussion of identification and behavior of Phishing
networks and their specific scams"

Note, it is moderated so might not suite you.

Cheers
Mike

www.infosec.co.nz

My service has Websense alerts sent to it, what are you
talking about?

http://groups.google.com/groups?enc_author=Ysm7kCMAAADoSwzwEVwOrDqxRRjwu7fEAzoilD9AwWWOM_baJ4DHxVjI-r6G--cUt-pl3NuIesM&scoring=d
The phishing e-mail I am talking about was sent directly
to my security news wire (see headers), I feel I have a
responsibility to report on it.

On 12/14/05, Todd Towles <toddtowles () brookshires com>
wrote: Wow n3td3v, I think I am going to kill my
Websense Phishing alerts and use your service....should
we really be posting every little phishing e-mail to the
FD list? Is there anything special about this e-mail?
Not technique being used? ...