Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Phishing Alert: Inland Revenue Service

From: Micheal Espinola Jr <michealespinola () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:53:09 -0500

Thanks for letting me know you are switching providers.  I'm glad that
that you are using the FD list as a podium for announcing phishing
attacks.  This is truly relevant information.

I'm surprised I haven't signed up for other lists that notify me about
phishing attacks, because I really think I need to stay on top of
this.  This "phishing" problem could be huge.

If you could, please let me know when you decide to change your
underwear.  You do know which day of the week it is, right?

<http://www.landsend.com/cd/fp/prod/0,,1_2_52358_54438_128640_107087_5:view=-1,00.html>