Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Phishing Alert: Inland Revenue Service

From: ghost <ghosts () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:00:01 -0800

It was all over the news douchebag, and full-disclosure isn't for
lamers to report phishing attempts.

On 12/14/05, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:
My service has Websense alerts sent to it, what are you talking about?
http://groups.google.com/groups?enc_author=Ysm7kCMAAADoSwzwEVwOrDqxRRjwu7fEAzoilD9AwWWOM_baJ4DHxVjI-r6G--cUt-pl3NuIesM&scoring=d
The phishing e-mail I am talking about was sent directly to my
security news wire (see headers), I feel I have a responsibility to
report on it.