Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: FrSIRT False Alarm

From: Ill will <xillwillx () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:12:56 -0400

i made a killbit in 'assembly' too using all type of invokes and .if
statements too
why would i spend more than the 20 minutes i did on it using jmps jz
mov etc .. i'd rather spend my friday night partying.. here's my
binary and source http://illmob.org/0day/msdds.dll_deactivator.rar
....btw their is still ways around this killbit registry mod :D