Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Zotob Worm Remover

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 14:28:51 -0500

Umm..you mean like my article I wrote last year -
http://myitforum.techtarget.com/articles/16/view.asp?id=7410

You stated that wireless is the main reason that the worm got into
networks. Wireless not nothing to do with the spread of the worm, worms
spread on unpatched machines..they can be on thicknet or Internet2..it
isn't matter the access medium. Tried of talking about this already...