Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Scandal: IT Security firm hires the author of Sasser worm

From: "Jonathan Rickman" <jonathan () xcorps net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:36:57 -0400

Saying that no teenager can be reformed is like saying you
can't change your mind about what to eat for dinner.  I have
over 13 convictions and have been in prison as well as spent
more than my fair share of time in county jails.
However, that has been 10 years now and I am integrated into
society making my way in life.  All of this happened before I
turned 21 years old.

That's just great. Though I may buy into the idea that you are "reformed"
now that you are 10 years removed from your criminal activity. This kid
isn't even 6 months removed from his criminal activity yet. So no, I will
not give him the benefit of the doubt and neither should Securepoint or
anyone else...except maybe his mother.

--
Jonathan

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.