Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Will a vote for John Kerry be counted by a HartInterCivic eSlate3000 in Honolulu?

From: Barry Fitzgerald <bkfsec () sdf lonestar org>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:49:33 -0400

Paul Schmehl wrote:

Yes, what we need in an American president is a sycophantic, indecisive appeaser so France, Germany and the UN can continue their graft, bribery and corruption with the Arab world without interference from those meddling idiots in America.

And you're advocating that a person who gives Al Quaeda everything they want (their Jihad) is better?

Al Quaeda is larger than they were on September 11th, much larger according to our own intelligence reports. Recruiting for terrorist groups is on the rise.
I could go on and on.  What hasn't Bush screwed up?

Not to mention, this is a civics 101 issue - representatives are supposed to modify their stances when the public does. "Steadfast resolve" is a quality for dictators in totalitarian nations, not representatives in quasi-democratic systems. I can "steadfastly" run myself off of a cliff, too. And that is precisely what we're doing here. Anyone who goes on and on about "Kerry being a flip-flopper" and how "That's not a good trait for a leader in a democracy" knows jack sh*t about democracy.

So, rather than repeat the verbal masturbation of the right-wing echo chamber - choose to think about the issues, Paul.

That way we can all be Islamo-facists in a few years (except for the resisters and infidels who will be beheaded by those sensitive, righteous, true believers.) Hope your SO likes wearing a burka and being bitch-slapped by your local politicians.

Stick to security, man, and stay away from politics. I hope you're joking with this statement.

               -Barry

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html