Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Will a vote for John Kerry be counted by aHartInterCivic eSlate3000 in Honolulu? - OT

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:42:53 -0500

--On Friday, October 22, 2004 12:10:29 AM +1300 Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk> wrote:

Most of the non-US folk I've met in the last six months (and many US
citizens too) are downright petrified of a Bush re-election.

Better start adjusting to the idea, Nick.

Please - can we take this OFF list now? Thanks.

Had you followed your own advice by not posting your inflammatorily
ignorant off-topic opinion, you would not have prompted this (and
other) followups...

Too late now. :-)

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer