Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: I will be awaiting your immediate response.

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 13:23:40 +0000

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 01:18:56 -0400, GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com> wrote:
I'm seeing quite a rise in spam as well. The reason is most likely
quite simple... Gmail was new before, hence it wasn't spammed. The
best way to get rid of spam in your inbox - get a new one! Only
fool-proof way there is. Now that it's been around for awhile, so has
your email address. (There goes their trump card.)

One thing you might be forgeting is, gmail recently implemented the
"domainkeys" technology, which was developed by Yahoo! Mail, and
"domainkeys" was set to become industry standard technology. Go here
to learn more http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys ;-)

In theory gmail and yahoo are ment to be the best for anti spam, but
in reality, they are the same as most other providers, with or without
domainkeys.

Thanks,

n3td3v

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.