Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Slightly off-topic: www.georgewbush.com

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:04:53 -0500

--On Saturday, October 30, 2004 11:46 PM +0100 n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:

If bush gets voted in, bin laden will go, OK the enemy is bush/U.S gov
and the american people

I'm just curious. How hard would someone have to work to become this stupid? Is it a 24/7 exercise? Or can you get some sleep as well?

Instead of parroting the stupid liberal line, what you ought to do is try reading a little. Osama bin Laden made Americans the enemy about 15 years ago, *long* before Bush was even thinking about running for Governor of Texas, much less the President of the United States.

I am continually amazed by the stupidity of people who claim to be educated.

If kerry gets voted in, it will say the problem is the U.S gov and not
the american people.

If Kerry is elected, the French and Germans will rejoice, because they will know that they can engage in corruption and bribery with rogue states and stymie any attempt by the UN...oh, wait, the UN will be involved in the bribery and corruption, strike that.

The French and the Germans will know that they are free to do anything they want without interference from a weak, appeasing President who is afraid to risk a single life in the cause of freedom.

Of course, 25 million Afghans, who have democratically elected a President **of their choice** for the first time in their history might be a little disappointed, but who cares about them anyway, right? They're about as important as those black muslims in Sudan that no one in Europe cares about.

Oh, and Iraq will have elected *their* first government by the time the President is sworn into office, but who cares about them either, right? After all, they don't have European blood, so their essentially worthless anyway.

One more idiot joins the chorus of worldwide idiots.

I hope you get the idea.

Oh, yeah, I get the idea all right. Bozo's international is enjoying a worldwide explosion in membership.

Now, PLEASE keep the damn politics off this list, because I assure you, I will not sit idly by and allow this kind of unadulterated crap to be spewed on this list without responding.

All replies to /dev/null.

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas