Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Slightly off-topic: www.georgewbush.com

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 09:29:50 -0500

I read a article about how the site got hacked into...recently. Did
anyone else read this? If it was hacked then because this is a reaction
security measure and not a "we want to keep all non-amercians from
seeing our stuff". I would guess it is a security measure has it is easy
to see mirrors of it outside the country.