Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: FW: Shadowcrew Grand Jury Indictment

From: " Jim Tuttle" <jim.tuttle () wesd org>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:32:33 -0800

It's agendas like that, that segregate the information and keep it locked up
in secret files that only the "3l33t" you speak of have access too. A
substantial technological selling point for the current governmental
administration recently placed in office. I am not disputing your
professional accreditation or your more-than-real passion for information
disclosure. You have your reasons, and everyone should respect that. I am
just merely asking you to look at where you posted your reply. On FD. In my
last 3 years of network administration and network security, I have no need
to go to any "site" so you say. I just go to my inbox and download my daily
FD, and Bugtraq emails. It's all there, in plain text format. Maybe, if your
agenda is a prominent as your reply made it sound, you should consider
shutting down FD and the rest of the lists.

In the meantime, hax0rs, phr34k3rs, FXPers carry on. I need your headaches,
haxs, Bots and issues. Otherwise, who knows how I'll pay my bills. And I do
get bored extremely easy. And if you all feel so inclined, post your tactics
and methods to a website, so I can register an account with a bogus email
and educate myself.

No hard feelings n3td3v, this isn't a flame.

Jim Tuttle
Tuttle Information Systems.