Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: OT: U.S. 2004 Election Fraud.

From: "Stephen Hunt" <shunt () shunt homeunix net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:45:45 -0600

How to Hack the Vote

http://www.chuckherrin.com/hackthevote.htm

"I am going to show you, step by step and with screenshots, how an attack against our election system could very easily steal a Statewide or even a National election without leaving a trace. This attack would be easy to carry out, difficult to detect, and exert enormous influence on the results, leaving the humble voter coldly left out of the decision-making process...

...In a particularly humorous and distressing response to Diebold’s assertion that “Generated entries on the audit log cannot be terminated or interfered with by program control or by human intervention”, the folks at www.blackboxvoting.org actually trained a chimpanzee to delete the audit logs from an election database. You read that right – a chimp. Well, since it wasn’t a human or computer, I guess they’re technically correct. Here’s a link. http://blackboxvoting.org/baxter/baxterVPR.mov";

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html