Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: PGP attachments (was: NEVER open attachments)

From: gadgeteer () elegantinnovations org
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:53:36 -0700

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 08:13:13PM -0600, Frank Knobbe (frank () knobbe us) wrote:
BTW: I prefer to have Evolution (my email program of choice) sign
messages inline like PGP in Outlook used to do, but I can't convince
neither Evolution nor GPG to do so. If anyone knows of a clean hack to
trick Evolution to sign an email inline, please let me know.

Early versions of Evolution use to support inline signing.  But in
their efforts to emulate M$ this went away.  Eventually they got so
good at pretending be M$ that I had to switch to another email client
so that I could get my work done.
--
Chief Gadgeteer
Elegant Innovations