Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: PGP attachments (was: NEVER open attachments)

From: Frank Knobbe <frank () knobbe us>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:13:13 -0600

On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 14:09, Jeremiah Cornelius wrote:
They SIGN their messages, and
some clients insist on representing inline S/MIME and OpenPGP messages as
attachments.

BTW: I prefer to have Evolution (my email program of choice) sign
messages inline like PGP in Outlook used to do, but I can't convince
neither Evolution nor GPG to do so. If anyone knows of a clean hack to
trick Evolution to sign an email inline, please let me know.

Thanks,
Frank

PS: You will notice that I did not cc Jeremiah on this email since I
wasn't responding to him directly, but opening this question to the
list.  ;)