Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Yahoo upgraded all accounts to 100MB

From: William Warren <hescominsoon () emmanuelcomputerconsulting com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:25:00 -0400

hrmm my yahoo account still shows 4.0 megs..do you have a paid account?

Syed Imran Ali wrote:

Hiya,

It is nice to see my inbox today, having 100MB or storage space, 84%
remaining. Yahoo now allows up to 10MB attachment too.... I am not sure
about .co.uk is still allowing POP or not with 100MB, as it was with 6MB.

Regards,

S. Imran Ali

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.