Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: WIndows XP SP2 "breaks" things

From: Barrie Dempster <barrie () reboot-robot net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:41:18 +0100

The details of SP2 have been on-line for a long time, this was
anticipated behaviour and has been discussed here before. If you are
receiving a high volume of calls from customers it may be a good idea to
issue a bulletin to them explaining how XP will affect them and the
necessary steps to take. If you support XP users why didn't you let them
know about this beforehand? it is a pretty major overhaul of the OS in
this SP.

Barrie