Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: AV Naming Convention

From: Rui Pereira <ruiper () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:40:58 -0700

What about something similar to the CVE - Common Vulnerabilities and
Exposures - http://www.cve.mitre.org/? From their web site...

" Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVER) is:
A list of standardized names for vulnerabilities and other information
security exposures - CVE aims to standardize the names for all publicly
known vulnerabilities and security exposures."

Rui Pereira,B.Sc.(Hons),CIPS ISP,CISSP,CISA
WaveFront Consulting Group