Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: FW: Last Microsoft Patch

From: tcleary2 () csc com au
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:50:49 +0800

I guess there's still no patch for stupidity.

<SNIP>

Or callousness, arrogance, bad-naturedness...

I think the phrase you're looking for is "Let he who is without sin cast
the first stone."

Right?   ;-)

Regards,

tom.

The only reason acceptable compromises occur in IT based activities is
because a Human did some lateral thinking: Computers don't negotiate.
Security Consultant/Analyst
CSC
Ph: +61 8 9429 6478    Email: tcleary2 () csc com au
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html