Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Is the record industry turning to Trojan horse programs to copy-protect CDs?

From: Juraj Ziegler <e () hq sk>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:08:51 +0200

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 05:44:31PM -0400, Jonathan A. Zdziarski wrote:
No argument.  P2P was merely an example.

All I wanted to point out is that there si no connection between ripping
a CD and sharing mp3s and that ripping per se is legal in my country.

Not having booted into windows for months, I doubt I would even see
their EULA :)

[e]

--
e () hq sk<                                                          >136509646<