Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Bush Bashing (use to be Has Verisign time arrived ?)

From: William Warren <hescominsoon () adelphia net>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 14:45:18 -0400

John Sage wrote:
On Sat, Oct 04, 2003 at 08:51:49PM -0500, Dark Avenger wrote:

/* snip */

This is typical liberal dribble attacking our president

"our"?

"president"?

Speak for yourself. Gee-Dub-Ya: the first "president" appointed by a
right-wing cohort running out of the Supreme Court.

God Bless the USA, and yes, the President too

/* snip */

Which god?

Oh! The one that's on your side, I'm sure.

Turn off Rush Limbaugh and join the real world.

- John

interesting..since so called right-wing radio is many times more popular than liberal radio..which one needs to join the real world? The real world is contained in the bible....God is on your side..you just have to choose to believe...it really is that simple.

--
http://www.faithwalk.org
May God Bless you and everything you touch.

My "foundation" verse:
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html