Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Bush Bashing (use to be Has Verisign time arrived ?)

From: Joshua Levitsky <jlevitsk () joshie com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 22:33:44 -0400

On Oct 4, 2003, at 9:51 PM, Dark Avenger wrote:

This isn't the place to discuss political and personal views of our country and leadership, but you 2 just opened the door.

This is typical liberal dribble attacking our president for an "immoral war" and being "weird". Your only agenda is to try to discredit an administration that finally has some morals and integrity and does what's right for the country (and even for the ungrateful world community), unlike the prior administration.

Bla bla bla.. nothing to do with computers... bla bla bla....

Let's please talk about computers. I am on 10 different active lists and none of them have anything to do with politics... mostly because I have no interest in them. All politicians are slime-bags. All of them say what their party wants them to. None of your points will be resolved on the Full-Disclosure list unless someone is writing about an exploit that gets us access to George Bush's porn collection.

Please... no more bla bla bla... politics ... bla bla bla

--
Joshua Levitsky, CISSP, MCSE
System Engineer

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.