Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The worm author finally revealed!

From: "yossarian" <yossarian () planet nl>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 14:54:13 +0100

RE: [Full-Disclosure] The worm author finally revealed!Yossarian wrote:
But since you asked: I have been a network manager -
SjC wrote:
oooh, a network manager.  You must be very important to garner such a
knightly title.  Do you think of yourself as being an important person
because it's obvious that you are.  I bow to thee.

Yossarian replies:
Companies invent titles and bestow them on employees. The company using this
impressive title is very important, for me it came with the job so - don't
blame me.I gave some insight on my resume, since someone asked me.

That's all - don't bow for mere mortals.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html