Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: RE: power, corruption and lies

From: "morning_wood" <se_cur_ity () hotmail com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 23:06:35 -0700

Software does not exist, its all etheral.. I mean really.. no power.. NO
DATA. Computer activites do not obey the laws of energy, therefore they dont
exist anyway. Wtf would all us do if the internet just stoped being, because
there was no electricity. Ill tell ya whos responsible for bad software...
NO ONE. GIMME A FRICKING BREAK.

wood