IDS mailing list archives

RE: Type of Attack Vector

From: "Johann van Duyn" <johann () vanduyn co uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 13:18:39 -0000

Hi, Jono29...

Is your awareness of the attack vector based on an alert generated by an
IDS/IPS/something else? If so, can you indicate which IDS/IPS/whatever
generated that alert, and whether that device/software has any help
information available for that alert type? Sometimes different vendors
have interesting names for rather mundane variations on a known theme.

Cheers

J o h a n n   v a n   D u y n