IDS mailing list archives

Re: Less well-known commercial IDS

From: "Arturas Zalenekas" <arturas () zalenekas net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:49:59 -0500 (CDT)

I personaly prefer only two commercial products ManHunt (Symantec) and
Dragon (Enterasys) IDS/IPS. Free and in my opinion still the best IDS (and
if would like also IPS) is SNORT.
- From an analyst perspective I prefer more Dragon (commercial) and Snort
(free).

Kind regards,
Arturas Zalenekas
Network Security Engineer and Analyst