IDS mailing list archives

IDS Signature Releases

From: "Andy Cuff [Talisker]" <lists () securitywizardry com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:27:49 -0000

Folks,
For those that run either commercial IDS or open source security tools I
have introduced a new element on the radar page at
http://www.securitywizardry.com/radar.htm highlighting their latest release
levels  The update mechanism still needs some tuning and I haven't settled
on the product selections for instance Dragon releases new signatures every
few days thereby reducing the need for a mention and NetScreen hide their
signatures behind a service contract so if you have some good suggestions
shout out.  I may extend it to firewalls etc and may also introduce a new
page just for this in case this content devalues the radar page.

Hope you find it useful

   Regards
Andy Cuff
Chief Technology Officer
Computer Network Defence Ltd
http://SecurityWizardry.com
Phone (+44) (0) 7989 978538

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from
CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708
to learn more.