IDS mailing list archives

RE: Anyone know about a new McAfee IPS coming out?

From: "Hovis, Chris" <Chris.Hovis () morgankeegan com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 17:58:22 -0500

I'm not sure about the specific product to which you're referreing.
However, in early June at the company's Analyst Day, McAfee announced
plans to introduce IntruShield NG with a target date of "Spring 2006."

IntruShield NG is a chassis-based "Next Generation Unified Threat
Management (UTM) solution" targeted to deliver 12+ Gbps of performance.

-Chris

Chris Hovis
Equity Research Analyst - Internet Security and Infrastructure
Morgan Keegan & Company, Inc.
chris.hovis () morgankeegan com
404.240.6765 (office)
866.355.6765 (toll-free)
770.630.7601 (mobile)

PLEASE READ DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS WITHIN ATTACHED DOCUMENTS.

The e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
use, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify me via return e-mail and
permanently delete the original and destroy all copies.