IDS mailing list archives

Re: Low cost HID based IDS system

From: "George W. Capehart" <gwc () capehassoc com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 08:24:40 -0400

INTRUSION PREVENTION: READY FOR PRIME TIME?

IntruShield now offers unprecedented Intrusion IntelligenceTM capabilities
- including intrusion identification, relevancy, direction, impact and analysis
- enabling a path to prevention.

Download the latest white paper "Intrusion Prevention: Myths, Challenges, and Requirements" at:
http://www.securityfocus.com/IntruVert-focus-ids2