IDS mailing list archives

RE: Low cost HID based IDS system

From: "Alan Shimel" <alan () latis com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 21:00:00 -0600

Paul

There are tools out there that would allow him to provide these services
to customers at substantially below some of the MSSPs you mentioned
charged.  I think it is possible to provide this service sub-1000
dollars a month

alan

Alan Shimel
VP of Sales & Business Development
Latis Networks, Inc.

303-642-4515 Direct
516-857-7409 Mobile
303-642-4501 Fax

www.stillsecure.com
Reducing your risk has never been this easy.
. . .
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer.