IDS mailing list archives

RE: Intrusion Risk Assessment

From: "Alan Shimel" <alan () latis com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 13:58:20 -0700

Robert

The only one I have heard of and that we use with our product is the 4
levels of criticality that snort uses.

alan

Alan Shimel
VP of Sales & Business Development
Latis Networks, Inc.

303-642-4515 Direct
516-857-7409 Mobile
303-642-4501 Fax

www.stillsecure.com
Reducing your risk has never been this easy.
. . .
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer.