IDS mailing list archives

Logging RealSecure events to Oracle

From: stephane st-germain <sstgermain () mtq gouv qc ca>
Date: 31 Jul 2003 15:14:13 -0000

Hello

We would like to log ISS RealSecure events (HIDS and IDS) and logs to an
Oracle database 9.2.0.3. Actually we are looking differents solutions but
it seems such as ODBC connection. It seems that ISS does not support this
idea and they only support Microsoft MSQL.

Any suggestion ?

thank you

stephane

Captus Networks - Integrated Intrusion Prevention and Traffic Shaping
 - Instantly Stop DoS/DDoS Attacks, Worms & Port Scans
 - Automatically Control P2P, IM and Spam Traffic
 - Ensure Reliable Performance of Mission Critical Applications
Precisely Define and Implement Network Security and Performance Policies
**FREE Vulnerability Assessment Toolkit - WhitePapers - Live Demo
Visit us at: http://www.captusnetworks.com/ads/31.htm