Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Firewall best practices

From: ArkanoiD <ark () eltex net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 20:34:05 +0400

fwtk's grand-child does exactly that: you inspect traffic from "low-security"
sites to treat it just like generic http and leave banking/online payment connections intact.
I am thinking on adding a feature to examine certificates to ensure its validity
without MITMing the SSL itself. Have you seen my paper? I think i posted a link here.