Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Who stay focused? (was: [Fwd: Question])

From: Skip Carter <skip () taygeta com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:53:51 -0700

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:01:36 -0400 (EDT)
"Paul D. Robertson" <paul () compuwar net> wrote:

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009, Jean-Denis Gorin wrote:

So, my question is: among all of you, old timer firewall wizards, how
many stay focused to infosec (and had kept a global view [2] of infosys)
?

I still do a great deal of infosec work.  I think my focus has been as
broad as ever, as I'm doing computer forensics, incident response, general
secrity, general IT, VoIP switches, RFID, IR training, Web hosting, a
small amount of development, CRM, networking and nature photography.
.... what about long walks on the beach ? puppies ?

--
 Dr. Everett (Skip) Carter      Phone: 831-641-0645 FAX:  831-641-0647
 Taygeta Scientific Inc.        INTERNET: skip () taygeta com