Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: PIX 501 to PIX 515 IPSec VPN failure, when the 515 already has a VPN

From: "Julian M. Dragut" <julianmd () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 16:38:41 -0400

I've had the same issue with 515 and 2 X 505's running 6.4, and I had
to remove the crypto map from the 515 before adding the second 505,
and then re-apply it to the interface.

It looks like the ACL and maps could get corrupted, therefore, before
adding anything to the crypto map, I always make sure I unbind it,
make the changes and then rebind it.