Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Allowing Internet Access to MS Project Server

From: jdgorin () computer org
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 19:00:38 +0200

Hi Duncan,

I have, some times ago, face the same challenge. And we have set a Citrix server
hosting the MS Project application (not the 2007 version), with a dedicated AD
forest for external users.
The Citrix server is accessed through a VPN connection.

So, an external user need :
 * Credential from the security team to access the VPN.
 * Credentials from the MS Project team to access the application.

The VPN credentials can be simple password, soft or hard certificate (depends of
your security policy).

Regards,
    JDG