Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: 2nd Life

From: "Paul D. Robertson" <paul () compuwar net>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 08:56:48 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007, Jim Seymour wrote:

I, for one, hope the insurance company in question is not one with
which I'm insured, not the one in which I hold stock, and not one in
which my 401k is invested.  If I found it was any of those, it would
quickly become *not* one of those.

I'll take the opposite tack- I'd rather my insurance companies *did* ask
here (and were looking at at least limiting it to some sort of terminal
service) rather than just opening things up to the world without asking
anyone.  Who knows what the ones who don't know/care about the risks are
doing?

Paul