Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: SNMP RW ASA 7.2.1

From: "R. DuFresne" <dufresne () sysinfo com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:19:38 -0400 (EDT)

My error, missed a few lines in the paste, here is the full story;

July 19, Security Focus Retired: Cisco Security Monitoring Analysis and Response System multiple vulnerabilities. Cisco Security Monitoring, Analysis and Response System (CSMARS) is prone to multiple vulnerabilities. Analysis: To include privilegeescalation, arbitrary commandexecution, and informationdisclosure issues. An attacker could exploit these issues to retrieve potentially sensitive information and possibly execute arbitrary commands with Super User privileges. This
may facilitate a remote compromise of affected computers.

Vulnerable: Cisco CSMARS 4.1.5; Cisco CSMARS 4.1.3; Cisco CSMARS 4.1.2; Cisco CSMARS 4.1.

Solution: Fixes are available. Refer to the Cisco advisory for details: http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/19071/references
Source: http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/19071/references

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne