Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: dual ISP connections

From: "Eagle Fire" <tlecuauhtli () googlemail com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 12:54:23 +0100

    The outgoing is not so hard with BGP. The incomming traffic is the
interesting thing. You can pre-pend some AS info to one of your ISPs,
but sometimes the balancing is complete unbalanced. Also you can split
your IP space to try to balance some traffic.

    May be the nanog e-mail list may have more info.

-ef