Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Hopefully not too OT

From: Frederick M Avolio <fred () avolio com>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 18:52:50 -0400

At 09:41 AM 5/6/2005, Chris Blask wrote:
You don't have to freak people out to sell bullet-proof windows in south-central LA - you just have to convince them that they can afford them and that they will work.

Our job is to decrease their anxiety, and the success of our efforts is measured by our ability to do so.

Chris has single-handily -- in this one post, of which I have included just a small snippet -- restored my energy for this network and computer security stuff. Maybe there really is some work to do.

Fred
Avolio Consulting, Inc.
16228 Frederick Road, PO Box 609, Lisbon, MD 21765, US
+1 410-309-6910 (voice) +1 410-309-6911 (fax)
http://www.avolio.com/
http://www.avolio.com/weblog/
Instant Message: AIM-fmavolio, Yahoo-avolio, MSN-fred () avolio com