Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: PIX -> ISA -> OWA Configuration

From: Victor Williams <vbwilliams () neb rr com>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 09:47:52 -0500

Personally, I didn't see any reason to state the obvious when it was there for everyone to see.

There is no *safe* or *best* way to deploy that architecture as far as I'm concerned. The sooner everyone just accepts that, the better off everyone will be.

I've found personally that a correctly implemented VPN solution is 1000 times better than trying to get OWA deployed and *safe*.

Victor Williams
Network Architect