Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Certification ?

From: hermit921 <hermit921 () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 16:05:05 -0700

I took a graduate computer class in graph theory several years ago. The professor handed out the class notes the first day and told us all exams were open book (including his notes and any we might take). I loved the notes. I could concentrate on his discussions of why and how since the what was already documented. The exams were difficult - "diagram an algorithm and explain why that approach is a good one" - and the notes didn't help one bit. But it was a great class. I wish certification exams could be done that way.

hermit