Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Comparisons between Router ACLs and Firewalls

From: "Bill James" <bubbagates () comcast net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 17:56:43 -0500

I guess what I am saying is it basically boils down to the hardware the
said ACL and Firewall is running on

Bill James

The objective of all dedicated employees should be to thoroughly analyze
all situations, anticipate all problems prior to their occurrence, have
answers for these problems, and move swiftly to solve these problems
when called upon.

However, When you are up to your ass in alligators it is difficult to
remind yourself your initial objective was to drain the swamp.