Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Routing VPN Tunnel from PIX

From: Josh Welch <jwelch () buffalowildwings com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 07:15:34 -0600

pmahesh90979 () yahoo com wrote:
Hey Josh,
you can try this.. route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 <IP address of the external router interface connected to PIX> route inside <inside n/w> <netmask> <IP address of the internal router interface connected to PIX>

Thanks for the reply, but perhaps I wasn't clear. That would work for purposes of directing traffic to my internal network. But I would like the default gateway for all the VPN tunnel traffic to be the internal router, such that if a vpn client wants to access the internet their traffic must pass through the internal network. I'm not sure if the PIX will do this.

Thanks,
Josh