Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Routing VPN Tunnel from PIX

From: Josh Welch <jwelch () buffalowildwings com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 15:19:19 -0600

I'm not sure if I am looking for something so simple that I'm overlooking it or something so complex it doesn't exist.

I've got a router facing the internet, a pix 515 and an internal router.
The default route for the pix is the internet facing router.
I have VPN tunnels terminating on the pix and would like the default route for traffic coming through those tunnels to be the internal router. I have a couple of statics set up right now to make a couple things work, but continuing with that strategy appears to be a good recipe for a kludge.

If anyone has solutions, suggestions or pointers I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Josh