Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Stanford break in

From: "Victor Williams" <vbwilliams () essvote net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:07:43 -0500

I don't think anyone should assume it should be easy or something done
quickly.  It takes time to implement correctly.

Also, this is the same-ol same-ol problem.  How do you secure a system, but
keep badly coded applications that run on that system working...when
security will often-times break your application?

Getting off-original-topic, so I will shut up now.

Victor Williams