Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Checkpoint NG VPN to Microsoft ISA direwall

From: "Warburton, Mike" <Mike.Warburton () prupim com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:49:05 -0000

We are trying to set up an IPSEC VPN tunnel between our CP NG FP3 firewall
and a M$ ISA firewall.

However we are not able to establish a connection. Has anyone out there had
success with this combination.

I read an article that said ISA firewall does not support the appropriate
key exchange to work with CP NG, is this correct?

I have also read http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=252735 but with know
joy.

Thanks
Mike
This e-mail is not a contract and should not be deemed to be a contract or part of a contract.
The information in this email and any attachment is confidential.
It is intended only for the recipient(s).
If you are not the named recipient please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose its content to any other person or take a copy.
Prudential Property Investment Managers Limited
271/273 High Holborn , London WC1V 7NE
www.prupim.com
Telephone: 020 7548 6600